Nedles Dutch Language School teaches students of all levels. You can start as a complete beginner and there are conversational classes for advanced students and everything in between. Lessons are in the classroom or on a 1-2-1 basis. Nedles also offers lessons in your office or at your home for maximum flexibility. At Nedles, we tailor the program to your needs and the emphasis is on moving towards the successful completion of your Dutch language exams. See more information directly on the Nedles website here.
Nedles Dutch Language School has a principle based on many years of successful Dutch language teaching. Teachers of NedLes have to fulfill eight golden rules:
- Firstly, lesson time is teacher time. Things you can work on at home are for home.
- Lessons are fun, interesting and motivating.
- Each student gets a lot of help in order to learn as much as possible
- There is an emphasis on getting all students to talk as much as possible
- There is constant feedback, so you make progress.
- The teachers monitor progress levels all the time, therefore it is logical.
- Clarity for all students about what must be done in class and at home
- All lessons start and end on time.
We have written many articles with Nedles about improving your Dutch and you can see them in our Amsterdam blogs section.