Expat Rentals Purchasing Service. For most people, buying a house is one of the most important expenses of our lives. In order for it to work, it is important to make the right choices and have good guidance. The buying guidance of the experienced brokers of Expat Rentals will be very useful to you when acquiring your home. In the current market, you have to act quickly to buy a home and being well advised is becoming increasingly important. A purchase agent therefore offers you an advantage. With an eye for detail, expert advice and years of experience we assist you with buying your new home. We offer you a full service purchase process and will guide you from the bidding process to the final transfer.
FULL SERVICE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE
Here is an overview of Expat Rentals Purchasing Service:
- Refining your needs and profile
- Finding suitable homes
- Viewings of houses and locations
- Requesting and discussing relevant information for the selected property. Think of the legal documents, such as; proof of ownership, deed of division or deed of lease and the VVE documents.
- Checking information at authorities (municipality, land registry, etc.)
- Advice on the purchase strategy with all conditions
- Arranging an architectural inspection and related advice
- Negotiations with the seller
- Chosing a good notary
- The guidance with the signing of the purchase deed at the notary
- Monitoring the important data and any action points from the purchase deed
- The verification of the notarial documents for the transfer
- The inspection of the home for the transfer
- Key transfer
- See more information on our website.
So if you need help finding the perfect rental home in Amsterdam then contact Expat Rentals. It’s all in the name. There is a reason why people want to use a trusted service partner for rentals. It is to get the best deal and the peace of mind that comes with it.
Expat Rentals also can help when you want to purchase a home in Amsterdam.