The Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam is right in the very heart of the city. It effortlessly spreads across 25 canal houses from the 17th and 18th centuries. This beautiful collection of Golden Age canal houses fits between the iconic Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht canals. All the rooms and suites are unique, charming and steeped in heritage and design. There are many options available, from a single traveller to couples, to family rooms, so all options are possible. The hotel lives and breathes innovation and stylish design. The themed suites including books, art, music or antiques are breathtaking. Eating and drinking at the Pulitzer is a pure joy with several options. These include the Pulitzer’s Bar, fine dining at the Jansz and the Pulitzer Garden. The hotel boasts a wide range of facilities making it perfect for conferences, meetings and weddings. To top it all, the Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam has its own elegant saloon boot to glide its guests around the canals in style.
The hotel offers so much:
The Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam was recently renovated to the very highest standards. Much new design work was done to make the Pulitzer an icon of function and design, in other words, it is unique.
The Pulitzer Highlights:
- The best rooms, effortlessly mixing comfort and design.
- Excellent drinking and dining options, so you can relax and enjoy.
- High-end services for business, conferences, meetings and weddings.
- Concierge services for all your needs including tips for visits.
- The stylish Pulitzer saloon boat, so you can cruise the canals in style.
- A perfect location right in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Jansz restaurant for fabulous food is a stylish setting.
- The Pulitzer bar for relaxing and enjoying drinks and quality cocktails.
- The Pulitzer Garden restaurant for relaxed dining in a nature setting.
All rooms have stylish design touches, so you get the most enjoyment at the hotel. Your stay at the Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam will linger long in your memory.
Address: Prinsengracht 323, 1016 GZ, Amsterdam
Phone: 020 523 5235
Website: Pulitzer Amsterdam official site.
An article about staying at the Pulitzer will appear soon in our Amsterdam Blogs.