Welcome to Amsterdam Area Seminar
Welcome to Amsterdam Area is an information seminar organised by IN (International Newcomers). The aim is to give people who recently moved to the area expert advice on a number of subjects during one evening with IN partners. Even if you have been here a little while, this will also interest you. It is another part of our program to help you settle in better and faster.
A wonderful afterwork event on 26th September between 17:15 and 19:30
Welcome to Amsterdam Area partners present at the event are:
- How to improve your LinkedIN page (Petra Fisher)
- Learn how to speak Dutch (Flowently, Talencoach and UVA Talen)
- The Dutch income tax return (Blue Umbrella)
- Long term residency and Dutch citizenship (Everaert Advocaten)
- How to buy and finance your new home (Mister Mortgage)
- The unexpected consequences of an international marriage (Van der Loeff Family Lawyers)
- Employee rights in the event of a dismissal and the different leave types entitlements to in the Netherlands (Russell Advocaten)
- Housing in Amsterdam, the different neighbourhoods etc. (Expat Help)
There will be a selection of topics running concurrently in three rooms, so you can pick and choose which to attend and mix them up to as per your needs. You will be able to ask questions directly to the partners and IN staff present. After you can mingle with other attendees.
Welcome to Amsterdam Area – More details and updates directly on the IN event page.