Immigration and Labour Law
Immigration and Labour Law. Are you planning a move to the Netherlands? Then you’ll need to get to grips with Dutch immigration law. Once here and have started work there will be other issues around labour laws to deal with. Two IN expert partners will answer all your questions during this webinar on 29 March. Another great event in order to be better informed on these important areas. Register on the official IN page and you will receive a link to attend the seminar.
Learn more about immigration and labour law
IN partner Everaert Advocaten Immigration Lawyers will take you through the necessary official processes step by step including:
- Visas, residence permits and documentation
- EU citizens, Startups and highly skilled migrants and procedures for them
- Permanent residency
- How to apply for Dutch citizenship
- Information on family reunification
Then, another IN partner Russell Advocaten will look at the typical questions internationals have about labour and employment law in the Netherlands, including:
- How to set up a business
- Employment contracts for a fixed or indefinite period
- All about severance pay and unemployment benefits
- Information on non-competition agreements
- Parental leave
- Date: Tuesday, 29 March 2022
- Time: 17:00-18:00
- Where: Online. A meeting link will be sent after registration.
For more Community events, see our handy listings.